- This won’t work.
- I’ll start tomorrow.
- I’ve got more important stuff to do right now.
- I don’t deserve that.
- That’s too foolish.
- Everybody will think I’ve gone crazy.
- I’m too old for this.
- I’m not experienced enough.
- Others are so much better.
- I’ve got nothing to contribute.
- They will never let me.
- I haven’t got what it takes.
- They won’t think this is a good idea.
- They don’t think this is a good idea.
- I’m crazy.
- I’m fooling myself.
- (And I’m making a fool of myself.)
- I’m wasting my time.
- This is just too frivolous.
- This is so out of character, this is so not me.
- This is too risky.
- Besides, I haven’t got enough time.
- They count on me (and when I’m doing that thing, I will have less time for them).
- I’ll disappoint them.
- I haven’t done this before.
- I’ll fail.
- (And they’ll all be laughing behind my back.)
- This is too soon; I need to read this book, take this training, … first.
- I’m not ready.
- I’ll never be as successful as they are.
- So why bother?
How are you talking yourself out of doing something?
- Loading Quotes...
What I’m up to!
Some of the images used for illustration purposes on this website are taken from the web. I do not claim any copyright on these images. Wherever I got the relevant information, I credit the creator of the image for her/his work. If you would recognize any of your images here and don't want them to be displayed, just drop me a line.
The content on this site is intended to inspire readers to live their life instead of someone else's, to ditch the burden of perfection and who they think they're supposed to be. The content on this site is intended to inspire readers to embrace their unique brilliance and share their brilliance with the world, to serve the world from that loving, abundant, creative place of possibility, so that in turn that world becomes a more loving, more abundant, more genuinely generous and compassionate place. The intent of this content and site is not to tell readers how they should live their life. Nor should it be used as a substitute for treatment by or advice of a professional therapist, counselor, psychiatrist or any similar professional caregiver. Any decisions taken by readers are their decisions and their decisions and responsibility only.