- Loading Quotes...
- @emilie_larue Thanks for sharing, Emilie! xo about 1 week ago in reply to emilie_larue
- The drama of what could have been. http://t.co/jdpSkOQwpU about 1 week ago
- @lensabe LMAO ;) about 1 week ago in reply to lensabe
- @lensabe Been racking my mind for 10 minutes, but need to ask - KWIM??? #amigettingold? about 1 week ago in reply to lensabe
- [Freshly blogged] The drama of what could have been. http://t.co/gdvZnjvVYZ about 1 week ago
- @lensabe Wow! Plenty to play with! Enjoy! about 1 week ago in reply to lensabe
- @Mcshan2 Yessss, absolutely. Got it all done - crediting the coffee :) about 1 week ago in reply to Mcshan2
- I caved. #coffee And now back to work. #editing http://t.co/UJNQNyIsA1 about 1 week ago
- RT @DanielleLaPorte: When you feel good, you act smarter. #truthbomb about 1 week ago
- Distracting myself from my editing work by thinking about coffee and chocolate. #hmm #shouldiorshouldinot? about 1 week ago
Some of the images used for illustration purposes on this website are taken from the web. I do not claim any copyright on these images. Wherever I got the relevant information, I credit the creator of the image for her/his work. If you would recognize any of your images here and don't want them to be displayed, just drop me a line.
The content on this site is intended to inspire readers to live their life instead of someone else's, to ditch the burden of perfection and who they think they're supposed to be. The content on this site is intended to inspire readers to embrace their unique brilliance and share their brilliance with the world, to serve the world from that loving, abundant, creative place of possibility, so that in turn that world becomes a more loving, more abundant, more genuinely generous and compassionate place. The intent of this content and site is not to tell readers how they should live their life. Nor should it be used as a substitute for treatment by or advice of a professional therapist, counselor, psychiatrist or any similar professional caregiver. Any decisions taken by readers are their decisions and their decisions and responsibility only.